Pet Care Forms for Veterinary Services at Blue Ravine Animal Hospital
Save time by downloading, printing, and completing the appropriate form before your appointment. Forms are available in PDF format and can be edited in PDF form or can be filled in after printing.
- New Client Information Form (Online)
- New Client Information Form (PDF)
- Drop-off Appointment Form (PDF)
- Surgery Release Form (PDF)
If you are having difficulty opening our forms, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Blue Ravine Animal Hospital Welcomes New Clients!
Welcome to Blue Ravine Animal Hospital! We look forward to partnering with you on your pet’s health care. To prepare for your upcoming appointment, we have compiled information about our drop-off appointments, payment policies, CareCredit payment plan, pet insurance, and a link to our veterinary service forms for your convenience. We look forward to meeting you and your pet.
Drop-off Appointments for Your Pet
To accommodate your busy schedule, we offer drop-off appointments for our already established clients. This means no waiting and we can contact you where and when you wish with the information you want to know about your pet. If you have scheduled a drop-off appointment, you can save time by filling out a drop-off form below before your visit.
General Payment Information
- Full payment is required at the time of service.
- Upon request, clients can be provided with an itemized treatment plan before their pet is hospitalized for any procedure.
- Deposits are required prior to the admission of a pet to the hospital. The full balance is due when the pet is released.
- Payment types accepted:
- Personal checks (with proper ID)
- Debit cards
- American Express
- We also accept manufacturer’s coupons for products such as Heartgard, Frontline Plus, and Hill’s Prescription Diet pet foods.
We accept CareCredit®, a payment plan you can use today and in the future for all of your pet’s health care and product needs. Upon approval for CareCredit you can:
- Use immediately to cover preventive, emergency, and surgical treatment (subject to credit approval and credit availability).
- Benefit from low minimum monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of treatment cost (subject to credit approval and credit availability).
- Save other credit cards for unplanned expenses.
- No annual fees and no prepayment penalties with some CareCredit plans.
There are three easy ways to apply:
- Ask us for the CareCredit brochure to learn more about this payment plan to get the treatment your pet needs right away.
- Visit CareCredit for an online application.
- Call (800) 365-8295 to complete application over the phone.
Veterinary Pet Insurance
When faced with unexpected health care costs for your pet, we appreciate the impact of the cost to your overall budget. Pet insurance is available from several providers to help offset some of those costs.
Different policies are available, but generally you pay a monthly or annual premium to a pet insurance provider. When your pet incurs a medical expense, you simply file a claim with your insurance provider and they reimburse you up to the allowable amount for that expense category. A variety of factors, including age of your pet and pre-existing medical conditions, help determine if pet insurance makes sense for you. Contact one of the following companies for a quick quote for your pet:
- Trupanion Pet Insurance or call (800) 569-7913
- Embrace Pet Insurance or call (800) 511-9172
- Veterinary Pet Insurance or call (888) 899-4VPI.
At Blue Ravine Animal Hospital, your insurance does not pay us directly. Rather, you are responsible for payment in full at the time of service. You then submit a claim to your insurance company and receive reimbursement for medical expenses directly from them. Click here to see a list of 20 questions to help you chose a pet insurance provider.