Recommended Pet Trainers, Pet Sitters & Boarding Facilities
Blue Ravine Animal Hospital provides advice for simple pet behavioral issues. Additionally, we have a list of recommended pet trainers, pet sitters, and boarding facilities that are available to assist you.
Pet Behavior Training
Simple behavioral issues can spiral out of control to the point that owners become frustrated and feel powerless to improve their situation. We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house training, and aggression.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment. We can discuss your concerns at your pet’s wellness exam or you can choose to make a behavioral counseling appointment.
Blue Ravine Animal Hospital’s Recommended Pet Trainers
If you prefer, we can also help put you in contact with a behavioral counselor for at-home consultations for more involved concerns. All of the pet trainers below offer both private and group obedience training lessons for puppies or adult dogs.
- The Local Bark
- Compliant K9
- The Dog Guy Training Solutions
- The Right Steps
- BARCC Dog Training and Services
- The Association of Pet Dog Trainers
Blue Ravine Animal Hospital’s Recommended Pet Sitters
- Benita Feil Serving the Sacramento area; licensed and bonded Benita offers visits to your home or boarding at her location. To contact Benita, please call her home (916) 451-7387 or cell (916) 508-9515.
- Elaine Loudenback Serving Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and the surrounding area Elaine offers visits to your house. Contact Elaine by phone at (916) 984-0372.
- My Favorite Pet Sitter Serving the local area; licensed and Bonded Offering pet sitting and dog walking. Contact Sandy by phone at (916) 990-3911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shorty’s Pet Sitting For bulldogs only. Serving the local area. Offering pet sitting in her home. Please contact Shelly Delucchi by phone (916) 983-8245 or email at email@example.com