Give Your Puppy a Great Start Toward Lifelong Wellness
Congratulations on your new puppy!
Core and Deluxe packages differ based on your puppy’s risks for and exposure to certain diseases.
With each package, an exam fee is included for all visits up to six months after purchase (does not include urgent care fee unless being seen for a recheck).
Core Puppy Package
This package is for puppies with average exposure to disease.
- First three DAPP (distemper, adenovirus, parvo, parainfluenza) vaccines (starting at 8 weeks old and given 3-4 weeks apart and ending at 16 wks or later)
- First two lepto vaccines
- First rabies vaccine (good for 1 year)
- Six months of heartworm preventative (Heartgard, Sentinel)
- Two fecal exams (used to test for internal parasites)
- Two dewormings
- An exam fee is included for all visits 6 months from the date of purchase
Deluxe Puppy Package
This package is for puppies with a high risk of disease exposure. This includes dogs with significant tick exposure, as well as dogs who hunt, camp, or travel.
- Core Puppy Package, plus:
- First two lyme vaccines
- Bordetella vaccine
- Six months of flea and tick preventative (NexGard, Frontline Gold, Revolution)
* Packages do not include spays and neuters
** 6 months of flea control (NexGard, Frontline Gold, or Revolution) may be added to the Core Puppy Package for an additional fee.
We Also Offer Pet Spaying or Neutering
For an additional charge, Blue Ravine Animal Hospital provides spaying and neutering services. Our onsite laboratory and advanced surgical suite are designed to perform superior veterinary surgery procedures. Your pet’s safety and comfort are important to us, and our experienced veterinary team will monitor your pet throughout the procedure and recovery. During your puppy’s wellness exam, we are available to discuss the procedure and the benefits to your pet.
We look forward to meeting the new addition to your family. Please contact us to schedule your puppy wellness visit or to ask about the pricing for our wellness packages.